Easy-to-Use Home Health Hub for Remote Patient Monitoring
HealthGO is an award-winning medical hub providing the simplest way to acquire, monitor and transmit medical data to the Cloud for Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) applications, thus enabling Healthcare professionals to efficiently manage chronically ill and episodic care patients.
The HealthGO hub is compatible with the latest Bluetooth standards, including BLE, allowing an easy and secure pairing / un-pairing process with medical peripherals and a flexible way to acquire health measurements including Blood Pressure, SpO2, weight, glucose, and more.
As an end-to-end solution, HealthGO is provided with a SIM card allowing global cellular coverage, and leveraging eDevice's expertise in mobile technologies for the Healthcare industry. Our cellular services package includes access to multiple networks, international roaming agreements, centralized billing, a secure and interoperable network infrastructure and the latest eDevice innovations like CASAAS, a patented system for cellular connection optimization.
All medical data collected by the HealthGO hub are directly transmitted to eDevice's oneM2M compliant servers. Data can then be processed by a 3rd party or sent to the HealthGO Live medical portal.
HealthGO is a turnkey stand-alone solution, however it can also be paired with a tablet or smartphone by using the HealthGO Live app. The app can be configured to ask a series of customized questions, providing Healthcare professionals with a more comprehensive medical picture, and patients with on-the-go & immediate access to their most recent medical data.
It is an innovative, customizable and reliable solution designed for Healthcare companies and Healthcare providers seeking to quickly deploy end-to-end RPM solutions.
In 2017, Frost & Sullivan recognized HealthGO a new standard in home health monitoring, awarding eDevice with the North American and European Frost & Sullivan Award for Enabling Technology Leadership.
Easy Vital Signs Monitoring
Improved Patient Engagement
Secure Data Transmission
Networks & Connectivity
- Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR, BLE
- Bluetooth HDP, SPP, GATT profiles supported for medical sensors
- Bluetooth PAN profile supported for communication with tablet
- Optional USB connector for legacy USB sensors
- 2G/3G/4G Cellular Connectivity
- Secure Connectivity Protocols to the Cloud
- Clock synchronization via Cloud
- oneM2M-compliant Data Sharing
Quality & Certifications
- Telecom Certifications: FCC, IC, CE, others upon request
- Medical Certification: designed for FDA Class I (MDDS) and Class II listings
- Design & Manufacturing Standards: CE 60601, ISO 9001, ISO 13485
- Complies with HIPAA regulations & requirements
- Designed to CE Medical Standards (Class I)
- Continua Support