Connect Your Legacy PSTN Devices to LAN/Ethernet Networks
WireT is one of the leading eDevice solutions for All-IP Transition. It allows IoT equipment with analog modems to communicate over Ethernet/LAN networks via a standard cable connection to the user's broadband modem/router.
The WireT IoT solution is completely secure thanks to its PKI infrastructure. Communications between the WireT box and the application server are performed through secure VPNs via the eDevice backend. Each box has a unique tamper-proof certificate that can be repudiated in the event of thefts or malfunctions
It is the most reliable solution for transmitting data when cellular coverage may not be available as a replacement solution. Like eDevice's WireX cellular converter, WireT does not require any changes on the host device and the data previously transferred over the modem link will then automatically be transmitted over IP-based communications.
As an external network accessory, this network converter allows approved medical and industrial devices to migrate from legacy PSTN technology to Ethernet / LAN connectivity with a very low regulatory impact.
The operating cost of our transition solutions is significantly lower than the cost of a current landline subscription. This competitive pricing allows our partners to immediately plan the use of our solutions, upfront costs being funded by substantial recurring savings.
Plug & Play
Home Internet Connectivity
- RJ45 10/100BASE-T Fast Ethernet
- RJ11 POTS / FXS Interface
- Dim. 120x103x36 mm (WxDxH)
- Operating Environment: 0 to +40°C
- Power Supply 12V
- LEDs indicating device status
- Wall mount casing
- Standard Network Termination Emulation (POTS)
- V21, V22, V22bis, V23, V32, V32bis and V34 modem support
- RFC-compliant TCP client and server
- ISP conversion mode: IP frames from the device are directly transferred through Ethernet/LAN after call setup
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) System
- Each WireT is uniquely identified through a certificate
- eDevice's NOCs control certificates before granting access to customer network through a VPN